Intranets are difficult to get right
Businesses can find it challenging to create a successful intranet that is simple to use, cost effective to implement and quick to configure to a business’s requirements.
- There are many challenges in starting from scratch.
- Expensive from both a time and money perspective.
- It is risky that it may not work as it is unproven.
- Hard to keep current and relevant.
- Difficult to configure.
- SharePoint is a platform, not a solution.
Sproket makes intranets easy!
- Sproket comes loaded with functionality that can be easily tailored to your business needs.
- Sproket is easy to install, responsive and intuitive, allowing you to roll out your intranet in a short period of time at a fraction of the cost of a custom solution.
- Sproket is easy to configure and requires no technical expertise.
- Built on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, Sproket is a ready-made intranet solution for Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365. As Microsoft continues to release new features you can rest assure that Sproket will leverage these new capabilities.
- With a growing feature set you can ensure your intranet stays modern and ahead of your competitors. With Sproket, organisations can implement a feature-rich, mobile-ready, custom-branded intranet in a matter of days. Sproket leverages our experience in developing hundreds of SharePoint intranets.
- Sproket is backed by our Australian based support team that ensures your intranet stays running optimally. It gives you access to all the latest features we release. Find out more about our updates.
Intranet Social Network Solution
Large-scale intranets are common in big business, but for some reason, there is much less uptake of this powerful technology by small business operators. That is unfortunate because there are so many good reasons to consider using intranet solutions for small business. Read More
Modern intranet systems give you powerful collaborative and communications benefits, plus additional security compared to the Internet.
Few small businesses today would be unaware of the importance of having a website on the Internet. A website is something that helps you share information about your business with the general public. An intranet is a platform that allows you to share information internally within your business, especially information you wouldn't consider ought to be shared with the general public.
The easiest way for most small businesses to get started is with the intranet-in-a-box package designed by Sproket.
All the hard work has already been done for you by Sproket's development team, so all you have to do is run it and start adding content to it. You have full control over what is shared internally and how, and you also have the power to exclude things from being shared externally.
A powerful platform to meet internal business communications needs
Every business with more than a handful of employees needs to have effective communications facilities in place to improve workflow, productivity, and efficiency.
Sproket's intranet system lets you get more done, more easily. It provides you with powerful collaborative features and abilities that are expected of big business but far easier to implement and manage in a small business.
This intranet does not get in your way. It's only there when you need it. But when you do need it, the benefits it provides actually help you get your job done, and to do it in a better way.
The main features Sproket makes available include:
- Project management. Schedule projects, track their progress, share documents collaboratively, and allow team members to interactively share their feedback.
- Document sharing. Aside from being able to work collaboratively on Office documents, you can also internally share all kinds of other documents and media files.
- Built in social networking features. These features are obviously of more use to bigger businesses that have many departments spread over multiple locations, but it still doesn't hurt for a small business to have them.
- Site pages. Create pages that define company policy, share important information with the group, advertise internal events, and other such things. You can also provide information in Wiki form, and you can host video and audio content.
There's a lot more that you can do with the software. To find out more, contact Sproket on 1300 777 653 or leave a message on our contact form.
Sproket provides cloud based intranet, out of the box. Our team provides custom solutions to suit your business needs. Check out our examples or contact us on 1300 777 653